The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Crispy Kids" (Progression Towards Evil)
- "How do you want you death served up to you? You want that chunk style or extra crispy?"
"Execution Of Reason" (Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead)
- William Campbell, Jr.: "They say that a hanging man hears glorious music. I wonder what it sounds like."
- Mike: "You guys scare me. Ha ha ha. Signed, Satan."
"Merrie Melody" (Foreshadowing Our Demise)
- Mr. Vader: "Does blood turn you on?"
- Babs: "It does more than turn me on, it makes me come! And more than the sight of it, I love the taste of it, the taste of hot freshly killed blood!"
"Overlord" (Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead)
- Caesar: "From this day forward, my people will crouch and conspire and plot and plan for the inevitable day of Man's downfall - the day when he finally and self-destructively turns his weapons against his own kind. The day of the writing in the sky, when your cities lie buried under radioactive rubble! When the sea is a dead sea, and the land is a wasteland out of which I will lead my people from their captivity! And we will build our own cities in which there will be no place for humans except to serve our ends! And we shall found our own armies, our own religion, our own dynasty! And that day is upon you... now!"
"Pool Of Stool" (Foreshadowing Our Demise)
- Babs: "Condone first degree murder! Advocate cannibalism! Eat shit!"
"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead" (Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead)
- Patton: "We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those bastards by the bushel."
- - Patton
"A Unilateral Disgust" (Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead)
- Harbinger: "War: it's fantastic!"